Thursday, January 28, 2010

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Hello all!

This post is just going to be a quickie post mainly because it's 2am and I am sleepy!!!

As most of you know I love to cook! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TO COOK! I recently got a friend into bento-making and it made me decide to start back up again. (Bento: Japanese lunchbox) So I spent some of the night cooking up something tasty and here it is!~


Top Compartment: Dates, Cucumbers, Carrots, Sweet & Savory Tuna.
Bottom Compartment: Almonds, Tuna stuffed Onigiri, and Spinach Omlette.


Yum yum I can't wait to dig into this!

To see some insanely cool bentos check out this site!

AMAZING!!!!!

Or if you would like to purchase your own bento check out this one!

Lastly if you don't live near an Asian food store here is an awesome website that offers a great selection of groceries!

That's all for today!!!!

Night all!

Zack~

No comments:

Post a Comment